Sunday, June 24, 2012

Guest Posters and Interviewees Wanted!

Every Sunday, I'll be featuring another writer for a guest post or an interview. If you're interested in either writing a guest post or being interviewed by me for this feature, please let me know either by making a comment below or filling out my "Contact Me" form.

These won't be particularly lengthy, in general. I'm figuring the average post/interview will be in the 400-1,000 word range. While they don't need to focus directly on writing every day, I'd like there to be at least some thought given to how the topic for a guest post relates to developing and maintaining a daily writing habit.

Thanks to anyone who is interested in being a part of this feature! Stop back next Sunday for the first in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment