Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Writing Prompt: Tuesday June 26th, 2012

Every Tuesday and Friday, I'll be posting one or more writing prompts as possible starting points for stories or poems. I'll be mixing this up as much as possible and will sometimes utilize quotes, photos, music, and anything else I can think of which might help get your creative inspiration going.

Today's writing prompt is in honor of my personal writing streak which reaches 300 days today!

The number 300 makes me think (No, not of gladiators...) about bowling. It's the score for a perfect game in bowling. Baseball has perfect games, too. And, of course, a game could be "perfect" to someone in any number of ways.

So, today's prompt is...
 The Perfect Game
I hope that it inspires some of you to write something amazing. If you end up writing something based on this prompt and it gets published somewhere (including your blog or personal website) please stop by and leave a comment so I can see what you came up with.

Come back on Friday for another Writing Prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment