Sunday, August 26, 2012

Upcoming Blog Hiatus (September 1-9)

As mentioned recently, I'm going to be taking a short hiatus from blogging. I've got some goals specific to my September writing which I want to focus on heavily during that time and I also expect I'll be busy helping wrap up the final considerations around the Table of Contents for Unidentified Funny Objects (submission guidelines | Kickstarter campaign).

My plan is to be on hiatus from the 1st through the 9th of September. So I'll have regular posts through this Friday, August 31st and then be back on Monday, September 10th. I am also considering making some revisions to my blogging schedule and I might (or might not) have news in that regard when I return on the 10th.

Also, look for an announcement about "Write Every Day" later this week. I started my daily writing chain on September 1st, 2011 so I'll hit my 365th day of daily writing on August 30th (due to the leap day) and start a whole new year of writing every day on September 1st, 2012 with my 367th day of daily writing.

I'm still looking to bring back guest posts and interviews. With the hiatus, that would now begin on Sunday, September 16th. So, if you're interested, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment